March 10, 2013

designs, free for the taking


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

'Twas Monday about 5AM. 'Twas taking my camera for a walk down Haight. Of course I couldn't pass up shooting into boutique windows at the latest avant-garde fashions, but I'll spare you, unless you want to click here.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

'Twas Wednesday about 2PM. 'Twas the time of day, because of the harsh lighting conditions, I would normally just put the camera down for a nap but these swoopy concrete designs near Marin Civic Auditorium caught my eye.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

'Twas Thursday morning, early and cold. Distant ripples captivated me. And so it goes... Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Photographers have a slogan--f-8 and "be" there. It is all a pretty simple deal, really...


CLICK for 40 new photos on my "NEW" photo website.

1 comment:

MELI. said...

I'm in LOVE with that first image<3
and that gallery/set link in north beach where you seem to be in every drop. the one w/the transamerica peak and the moon is superb
xxom

 
under construction