May 08, 2012

moon and sun


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

I knew Sunday morning's moon was going to be larger than normal, but I had no idea it would be setting over my beloved Mount Tamalpais--otherwise I would have been ready for it (yawn) at one of my favorite spots for capturing the mountain. But I didn't discover the setting moon until I was barreling down HighwayOneOhOne. I couldn't resist. I challenged danger (and a ticket) by stopping in the emergency lane on the Larkspur overpass. Snap...



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

The sun is arriving a bit earlier these days. But there have been no clouds in the sky so the morning sunrise photo-ops have been a bit limited recently. I'll give it another try this morning but I'm not expecting much. Wish me luck... Pray for peace...


CLICK for the very "best" of my work on my photo website.

No comments:

 
under construction