November 13, 2010

Fairfax-to-Bolinas <--> Bolinas-to-Fairfax


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

This is the Fairfax-to-Bolinas Road. In the other direction it is the Bolinas to Fairfax Road. That's how I'm able to determine whether I'm coming or going. Thank God for road signs.   Thank God for the light to illuminate my way.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Oh, you remember Occasional Creek from the other day ago -- the creek without a name except the one I've given it.

Well, we had more rain over the weekend and Occasional Creek once again sprang forth with the runoff.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Fallen leaf on a mossy tree.   It's that time of year again.



CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo.
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.

Your comments are invited and welcome.

2 comments:

Leovi said...

Very good, beautiful sunshine.

photowannabe said...

Lots of times I don't know whether I'm coming or going either...
Love the rays on the road.
Hope you are having a great weekend.

 
under construction