November 16, 2011

Surfers at Rodeo Beach


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Normally, I avoid shooting during the middle of the day due to the harsh lighting conditions, but on Monday I thought I would give it a go anyway.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Only two surfers were in the water, and the surf wasn't all that dramatic. I think they call these "bunny" waves.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Now, this isn't a recent shot--I always tell you when an image isn't new.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

And here's another surfer shot that isn't new. I pulled it from the California Coast set on what I call my "big" site.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Bubbles, ah bubbles... I'm still searching for the true non-scientific meaning of bubbles, but right now I haven't got a clue.


CLICK for the very "best" of my work on my photo website.

4 comments:

DeniseinVA said...

A really neat set of images. You've captured some great action there.

AphotoAday said...

Well, thank you DENISE. You were my first customer of the day.

Hilda R.B said...

Beautiful series. You got so nice photos of the waves. Have a great day to you.

Anonymous said...

Oooooooooo great series!!!!!

Tomate Farcie

 
under construction