November 25, 2011

it's been raining


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

It's been raining and it's going to rain some more. It's going to rain a whole lot more.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

On Wednesday morning I went on a splendid steep hike in Cataract Canyon. The trail is SO demanding that I renamed it "Cardiac" Canyon long ago.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Cataract Creek flows all year, although it does slow to a trickle during Summer. A beautiful eyeful now, but after our next really substantial rains Cataract Creek will become a gushing torrent. I can promise you some nice waterfalls.


CLICK for the very "best" of my work on my photo website.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cardiac, er, Cataract Creek is really pretty. Seems like the loveliest things are truly worth the effort:)

Mary said...

Love these!!

 
under construction