May 23, 2013

the beginning and the end


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

For the past 25 years I've been enjoying living with a plethora of deer here in Fairfax, California. And each year as regular as clockwork, at least one brand new set of fawns arrive on the scene. Unmolested and safe, they attend "deer school" right here in my yard and on the hillside below.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

And we remember days past...



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

...realizing just how quickly the vapors-of-life can turn into memories.


CLICK for 40 new photos on my main website; www.photoarrow.com.

CLICK for preview of my exhibit at Mill Valley Library during July 2013.

1 comment:

John @ Beans and I on the Loose said...

Just yesterday I saw twins romping across the golf course after their mother. "Wait for us!" So cute.

 
under construction