May 22, 2013

early at Alamo Park, San Francisco


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

While Bay-to-Breakers runners undoubtedly have a bigger challenge, finding a place to park on the streets of San Francisco early in the morning is somewhat like finding a needle in a haystack.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Understandably, the mood of the race was a bit subdued compared to past years. These runners had just made it over Hayes Street Hill, the most difficult section of the route.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

"The City" does have a gentle side. I ran-this-image-up-the-flagpole on my Facebook page the other day and it got an unexpected, but good reaction. CLICK for a streetlight and a blurry skyline that I snagged here last year.


CLICK for 40 new photos on my main website; www.photoarrow.com.

CLICK for preview of my exhibit at Mill Valley Library during July 2013.

No comments:

 
under construction