February 20, 2013

Lagunitas Creek, arty, jazzy, and bubbly


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Those of you familiar with my snaps might know that I am rather uneasy with the term "art" when it comes to photography, after all I do a lot more "taking" than "creating". But in the case of my ripple and reflection work I will concede that some of my images may possibly flirt with a bit of "artiness". Discovery can, indeed, be a meaningful process.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Jazzy water. Brief and transitory. Of the moment. Reacting to influence...



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Bubbly water. Dancing in crazy patterns on the surface. Turbulence below.


CLICK for 40 new photos on my "NEW" photo website.

No comments:

 
under construction