January 31, 2012

Community Garden at Fort Mason


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

One of San Francisco's best kept secrets is the community garden at Fort Mason.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Tourists will come very close to the garden, however, when they take the popular scenic trail along the bluffs between Aquatic Park and the Marina Green. The Community Garden is located in the center of Fort Mason, behind the Administration Building.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

I wasn't quite sure what I would find going on at the garden "in the dead of our California Winter", but there's still lots to look at, and of course for a guy like me, still lots of photo opportunities.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

...TECHNICAL PROBLEMS -- Well, darn-it, I hit one wrong button this morning and somehow completely lost yesterday's edition of APAD... But if you missed yesterday's "issue", here's the photos, minus my commentary:

click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney


CLICK for the very "best" of my work on my photo website.

No comments:

 
under construction