January 25, 2012

it rained so I visited Cataract Falls


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Pinch me. See if I'm dreaming. What a job. What a place. Cataract Falls--I usually call it "Cardiac" Falls because the trail is so steep.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

As close to Zen as I ever get, sometimes I start wondering if the log has consciousness of it's predicament.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Water willing to flow. It's a gravitational thing, I guess. And there seems to be a great sense of urgency.

Gotta go... Hasta la Vista...


CLICK for the very "best" of my work on my photo website.

1 comment:

brthomas said...

Following in your footsteps we hiked Cataract Falls Trail just after a rainstorm. As steep as it was I found the trail easy because I was stopping every few steps to take pictures and admire the incredible views. This is definitely one of the best trails in Marin County!

 
under construction