May 24, 2010

the versatile Lagunitas Creek


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

The reflective surface of the Lagunitas Creek isn't always full of color, but that doesn't make it any less lively.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

And even though this waterfall is only about a foot high, I think it is mighty impressive. Caution to boaters and swimmers upstream!



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Water with muted color, but with ample motion and direction.
Quick somebody -- call the Museum of Modern Art!



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

And water that probably couldn't be any more colorful.
Yes, the Lagunitas is a very versatile creek -- it can do it all...


CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.


Your comments are invited and welcome.

4 comments:

Chris said...

It's like you are photographing quicksilver, with the silver reflection you get from the water!

photowannabe said...

Love them all, but the last one just grabs me. The color reflection with the rock edge of the creek is beautiful.
Good descriptive words for each picture.

Anonymous said...

Loving the different shots of the water, they look great!

Unknown said...

I think the last one is definitely my favorite. If I were to stand in front of a large print of this (and I mean a huge one, ceiling to floor!) I would feel like I was a bug flying over the water's surface. Very cool.

 
under construction