May 30, 2010

the lazy photographer


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Okay, okay, I'll admit it -- I'm 100% lazy -- this particular vantage point of our beloved Mount Tamalpais (((on the Fairfax-to-Bolinas Road))) doesn't even require getting out of the car. Our Volunteer Oats are tall this year.

Oh, I've shot from this spot several times before, and I usually DO get my lazy butt out of the car for my shots, but not on Friday.

Here's how my beloved and wild Kitty posed with the wild oats in 2008:



CLICK for a few variations taken from this spot on what I call my "Big" site.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Yes, photographing dramatic clouds is as easy as shooting-fish-in-a-barrel
(((I probably should work on a better phrase))).



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

So easy that I made two cloud photos.
One for you and one for me. Take your pick.


CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.


Your comments are invited and welcome.

3 comments:

Emmy said...

You may call yourself lazy, but I still see some amazing pictures! Thank you for sharing them with us :)

photowannabe said...

Not lazy, just a different perspective.
My favorite is the second one. It looks like a volcano spewing.

Anonymous said...

Hi I like your photos your on Abbey sutherland, the 16 year old sailor stranded in the indian ocean and being rescued today.

 
under construction