December 23, 2012

rainy day at China Camp


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

We've been getting more than our fair share of rain this December for which I am truly grateful. The waterfalls, streams, and "occasional" creeks have never been more full, and the mood has seldom been more drippy and wet.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

But for an old geezer with a penchant for incessant shutter clicking, the days have been dominated by "rain delays" and even a few "game cancellations". The opportunities to get outside with the camera have been dicey.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

...


CLICK for 40 new photos on my "NEW" photo website.

1 comment:

John @ Beans and I on the Loose said...

I hear ya. My camera hasn't been taken for a walk in over a week.

 
under construction