December 24, 2012

creeks and streams are flowing


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

We usually get our heavy doses of rain in January. I can't remember ever experiencing this much rain in December, but hey--I'm not complaining.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

For most of the year this "occasional" creek at my beloved Roy's Redwoods stands completely dry--not even a trickle, not even a hint.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

But for now, the creeks and streams are flowing. Some real cracker-jacks!

Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!


CLICK for 40 new photos on my "NEW" photo website.

2 comments:

Leovi said...

Beautiful compositions, invigorating look to see this beauty. I wish you a Merry Christmas and a New Year full of joy with your loved ones. Leovi.

AphotoAday said...

Thanks LEOVI -- I appreciate the compliment and hope you have a great holiday season also!

 
under construction