September 25, 2012

I'll be back in 6 days -- Re-runs in my absence

I'm off on vacation, exploring the mid-California coast, eastern California, the Alabama Hills, Bristlecone Pine, Death Valley, and as far into Nevada as I dare venture, but I'll be back October 1 hopefully with a lot of new photos from my adventure.

Sooooooooo, I have scheduled 30 "automatic" posts for the 30 days of September. Didn't want you to forget about the blog while I was gone.

Here are two more KittyBLOG editions:






versatile water

BLAST-FROM-THE-PAST
AphotoAday post from September 3, 2011


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Well, water pretty-much kicked everybody's butt again this past Winter and Spring in this otherwise beautiful United States of America of ours. Here is water in more bucolic times, playing a goofy trick by standing on it's head.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

A few miles downstream the water has a chance to do a bit of introspection.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

To experiment with color...



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

...and to explore shapes.



CLICK for new slideshow on my "BIG" photo website.

No comments:

 
under construction