September 11, 2012

I'll be back in 20 days -- Re-runs in my absence

I'm off on vacation, exploring the mid-California coast, eastern California, the Alabama Hills, Bristlecone Pine, Death Valley, and as far into Nevada as I dare venture, but I'll be back October 1 hopefully with a lot of new photos from my adventure.

Sooooooooo, I have scheduled 30 "automatic" posts for the 30 days of September. Didn't want you to forget about the blog while I was gone.

Here are two more KittyBLOG editions:






Mount Tamalpais, a plethora of moods

BLAST-FROM-THE-PAST
AphotoAday post from November 5, 2011


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

With the sun still on the other side and just rising, this is my beloved Mount Tamalpais in one of her darker moods.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

And here she is, my Mount Tamalpais, proudly wrapped in a cool veil of fog.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Along the way I stopped at Alpine Lake to peer at a small part of my beloved Mountain, upside-down.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

And passed by colorful Cone Flowers that definitely know which way is up.



CLICK for new slideshow on my "BIG" photo website.

No comments:

 
under construction