September 09, 2012

I'll be back in 22 days -- Re-runs in my absence

I'm off on vacation, exploring the mid-California coast, eastern California, the Alabama Hills, Bristlecone Pine, Death Valley, and as far into Nevada as I dare venture, but I'll be back October 1 hopefully with a lot of new photos from my adventure.

Sooooooooo, I have scheduled 30 "automatic" posts for the 30 days of September. Didn't want you to forget about the blog while I was gone.

Here are two more KittyBLOG editions:






Surfers at Rodeo Beach

BLAST-FROM-THE-PAST
AphotoAday post from November 16, 2011


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Normally, I avoid shooting during the middle of the day due to the harsh lighting conditions, but on Monday I thought I would give it a go anyway.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Only two surfers were in the water, and the surf wasn't all that dramatic. I think they call these "bunny" waves.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Now, this isn't a recent shot--I always tell you when an image isn't new.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

And here's another surfer shot that isn't new. I pulled it from the California Coast set on what I call my "big" site.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Bubbles, ah bubbles... I'm still searching for the true non-scientific meaning of bubbles, but right now I haven't got a clue.



CLICK for new slideshow on my "BIG" photo website.

No comments:

 
under construction