June 04, 2012

Geese are early risers also


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

This time of year the sun arrives exceptionally early.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Being late at 5AM might sound implausible, but the encroaching sun waits for no one.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

I like the contrasty shadows. A Canada Goose might like a tasty little fish.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

And except for Frank Quan, the one and only resident of my beloved China Camp on San Pablo Bay (the upper "thumb" of San Francisco Bay), the nearest other human beings are about a billion miles away. Quiet and undisturbed bliss for me, and of course, the Geese.


CLICK for the very "best" of my work on my photo website.

No comments:

 
under construction