June 08, 2012

early morning walk around at Union Square


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

With an expensive camera dangling around my neck I try to choose the safer parts of San Francisco to do my early Sunday morning walks-arounds.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

I'm the crusty guy who likes to look into the exclusive display windows.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Apparently some people still have money to spend on exclusive brands.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

This is how the other-half lives. Apparently it's not an exaggeration that the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting get poorer.


CLICK for the very "best" of my work on my photo website.

No comments:

 
under construction