March 04, 2012

Duckies in the morning; "Quack, quack"...


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

I've always had an affinity towards ducks--many people know me as Donald Duck, but those who know me a bit better just call me Goofy.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

This is San Pablo Bay, which is the upper "thumb" of San Francisco Bay.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

A more peaceful place we duckies probably aren't going to find.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

A breakfast of sushi for the duckies, combined with a bit of sightseeing.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

And if we ever wondered if the duckies can appreciate the beauty of a new and colorful day, the answer is a resounding; "Quack, quack"...



CLICK for the very "best" of my work on my photo website.

3 comments:

photowannabe said...

I think your whole post is quite DUCKY.
Love the last photo with the sun highlights on the water.

John @ Beans and I on the Loose said...

Like that header photo. Now see, I would have walked right by that photo op. Good eye my friend.

Shane Kent Louis said...

Watching duckies on our lakehouse just simply takes away all my anxieties on life.

I must give you a praise for those wonderful photos! :D Hugs!


Dog Fence

 
under construction