September 03, 2011

sunrise, once again


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Now, if I can get my butt in gear I just might be able to make it out this morning in time to view the sunrise.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

And I know, with no clouds in the sky, that today's sunrise is going to probably be a little less than spectacular...



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

But I'll be there soaking it up...



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

I'll have a reserved front row seat with plenty of elbow room. I'll let you know how it goes.



CLICK for what I call my BIG site.

2 comments:

John @ Beans and I on the Loose said...

You pulled a "wow" out of me this morning. Very nice.

AphotoAday said...

Thanks SINBAD'S DAD -- I know you are a tough critic, and I can appreciate that. Keeps me on my toes. More tomorrow.

 
under construction