April 22, 2011

last day to help evaluate photos for Marin County Fair


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

MY BABY IS BACK HOME -- and hopefully she will remain healthy until the stork delivers the new Canon5D Mark3 sometime later this year. It was a rough 12 days without the camera but I was surprised to get it back so quickly. I immediately put on the lens, adjusted the camera settings, and headed out to my beloved Mount Tamalpais to try my best to capture this year's exceptional bounty of Douglas Iris.

Thanks for your input the past several days in helping me evaluate my photos for the Marin County Fair photo exhibit. It has really helped and I appreciate your input. I'll be showing new shots going forward -- I'm just about ready to head out into the Great-Out-of-Doors to try to find them. Wish me luck.

Please rate this image and the three that follow, plus any others from earlier posts. More votes will translate into better selection data.

2 comments:

Scott Law said...

Glad you got your baby back, and I'll bet she's got lots of good service time left in her. Can't wait to see the new photos.

SKIZO said...

AFabulousPicture

 
under construction