October 22, 2010

while sorting through the files...


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Sorting through the files again, I dredged up a photo from a nice sunrise out at China Camp two or three weeks ago.   This image was on the fast track towards obscurity, so I thought it only fair to sneak it in.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Late afternoon in west Marin County.   This is the lake near the tiny town of Nicasio.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

The sun goes down.   Birds head for home.



CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo.
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.

Your comments are invited and welcome.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

The mood in these shots is just gorgeous. After a crazy week it gives me great pleasure to look at photos like these.

AphotoAday said...

Well, thank you, Jennifer!

 
under construction