October 19, 2010

abstract water, Lagunitas Creek


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

The Lagunitas Creek is home to less than 500 Coho Salmon, who's cycle is to return to the stream of their birth after three years at sea to spawn and die.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

I probably should have run this image as my banner yesterday -- I think it is better technically and more pleasing esthetically.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

I can imagine the original inhabitants of this land (The Miwok Indians) standing over pools like this, thinking that they had just discovered the mirror.


CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo.
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.

Your comments are invited and welcome.

1 comment:

photowannabe said...

Too lovely. I love reflective pictures. Nice droplets on the water too.

 
under construction