September 25, 2010

more from Mt. Olivet Cemetery


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Turned out I was wrong, but when I spotted this sphere from a distance I immediately assumed the poor chap must have been a bowler.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Well, I said it yesterday and I'll say it again;   "I'd give a penny for her thoughts".



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Mr. Louis Worthy died in 1982, but his memory seems to still be worthy of flowers and four flags.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Oh yeah, good old Ingward and Erma -- who could forget them with such a highly stylized marker.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Now, this is a curious one... It's just a block of stone sitting quite alone, and complaining quietly.



CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo.
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.


Your comments are invited and welcome.

No comments:

 
under construction