February 01, 2010

Photo-Walking around the City


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Well, it took the builders and construction guys my entire lifetime -- and I suppose some of the construction went on before I was born and some of it will go on after I am gone -- but the Financial District of San Francisco, in my estimation, is completely built and there is nothing left to build, let alone the space to build anything on.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Here's one of those neck-breaking shots that I was describing yesterday.   This is the super-secret TransAmerica building.   Many people don't know that several foreign galaxies have offices in this building, and they use the pyramid shape to channel energy from home.   It's all very hush-hush, so I can't tell you any more.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Who is Franc D'Ambrosio, you ask?   Well, according to his website, he looks and acts like Marlin Brando and sings like Mario Lanza.   How could have I not have known he was the man behind the mask in the Phantom of the Opera.


CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.


Your comments are invited and welcome.

4 comments:

photowannabe said...

Love the perspective of the Pyramid. Its an angle one doesn't see too often. Didn't have a clue about Phantom either.

Marcie said...

Magical! Love how you've put these together!

AphotoAday said...

THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS, Photowannabe Sue, and Marcie...
Best regards, Don and Kitty

Civic Center said...

I've been taking pictures of the pyramid for ages but that's the first great one I've seen. Bravo.

 
under construction