January 11, 2010

window shopping downtown


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

On Sunday the weather was fairly nice so I decided to do my normal walk through Chinatown, but after struggling for a while and not finding many photos I thought I'd take an extended walk through the Powell Street Tunnel and deliver myself over to the upscale shops in the Union Square area for a bit of window exploring.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Just gotta have one of those pitchers -- maybe I could make some Kool-Aid...   And that silverware is to die for.   But of course -- no prices posted and not a hint of a sale in progress.   And as they would probably tell me -- if I've got to ask about the price it's probably something I can't afford...


CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.


Your comments are invited and welcome.

1 comment:

Marcie said...

Such fun! Reminds me of linens and old time lace!!

 
under construction