January 23, 2010

more moody skies


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Point Bonita is a great place to head for right after a storm.   And late in the day the skies can get even more dramatic.   Those are the Farallon Islands in the distance.   Can you see the falling rain?



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

As I mentioned yesterday, the Point Bonita Lighthouse has been guiding ships in and out of the Golden Gate since 1877.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

I applied a bit of Noise Reduction to this image in Photoshop.   I hate to admit that I (((for some stoooopid reason))) used a very high ISO -- I should be shot.


CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.


Your comments are invited and welcome.

1 comment:

Marcie said...

Such gorgeous landscapes. Love the could formations..the mood you've captured/created.

 
under construction