August 17, 2009

an abstract Lagunitas Creek


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

I probably spend way too much time looking at the surface of the Lagunitas Creek -- but someone has to do it -- I wouldn't want all this natural beauty to go unappreciated.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

I see pretty reflections like this as the broad paintbrush of nature.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

And just like a fingerprint, I suppose no two set of ripples are the same.


CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.


Your comments are invited and welcome.

5 comments:

Sparkle Plenty said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Donald! And, holy cow! You got a green ribbon at the Marin County Fair? AWESOME! Congratulations--am so happy to see folks appreciating your photos.

Tomate Farcie said...

You make it look easy but ...

photowannabe said...

Love the way you captured the fingerprint!

Rhett Redelings said...

These abstracts are wonderful!

Louise said...

If I lived near it, I would just sit and stare. I would forget to take pictures, however.

 
under construction