May 21, 2008

volunteer oats + Mt. Tamalpais


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Mt. Tamalpais (locals just call it Mt. Tam) is the center jewell of Marin County, just north of the Golden Gate Bridge.   Beyond tremendous views, it offers a plethora of trails to the adventurous.   An added bonus for me is that Mt. Tam is nearby.   I snapped this photo on Monday, about a mile from where I live.


CLICK to visit the now clickable Daily-Duo
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.

announcing my newly (re)re-designed collection:  
CLICK for what I call my BIG site



Your comments are invited and welcome.


2 comments:

photowannabe said...

What a view to have from your "backyard". I love the composition and different textures in this shot. I would like to see this one really enlarged as a wall hanging.

Anonymous said...

excellent !! great textures

 
under construction