May 10, 2012

pissing-off Canada Geese at Nicasio Reservoir


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Tuesday morning I was spooking around on the shores of Nicasio Reservoir when I came across these two Canada Geese. They were very verbal--definitely not happy with me being in their territory.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

The remaining Goose was just as noisy and angry as the one that had taken flight, but wanted to do a bit of artful stretching before joining its mate.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Much safer in the water, I suppose. I apologized profusely for interrupting their otherwise pleasant morning. It was an empty apology but I tried my best to sound sincere.


CLICK for the very "best" of my work on my photo website.

No comments:

 
under construction