September 10, 2011

urban treasures


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Well, lets start in my nearby town of San Rafael and it's mission.
Nothing more urban than bringing White Man's religion to the unwashed masses of natives...



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

But lets move on to San Francisco, where, frankly my dear, although they have a mission also, I suppose a certain number of natives REMAIN unwashed.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Jesus Christ! Decadence everywhere. Jazz music, rock and roll... Inflammatory books and concepts... Nights spent drinking and dancing... The odor of marijuana just over there... Ladies with skirts that are nothing but legs...

Please don't tell my mother! I promised her I would be a good boy.



CLICK for what I call my BIG site.

No comments:

 
under construction