September 09, 2011

Roy's Redwoods, Marin County, California


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

On Wednesday I found myself out at one of my old haunts, Roy's Redwoods, a delightful open-space area here in Marin County that many residents of the area don't know even exists.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

As I was slogging my way up to the top of the hill at Roy's Redwoods I had to remind myself how I used to make the climb almost every day for exercise a few years ago. The trail is just long and steep enough for a great 45 minute workout.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Throw in some poison oak, ferns, and perhaps a selectively-focused hillside, and I'd say I had a delightful time. Wish you had been there.



CLICK for what I call my BIG site.

No comments:

 
under construction