November 03, 2010

lost in space


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Just "left-overs" today, folks...   I couldn't find two or three photos that I could group together with the moon shot into some sort of theme, so I just pulled up some recent images that were destined for obscurity on my hard-drive.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

I've been looking at these planks of an old beached raft from a distance for the past 40 years but recently I decided to make my way down the little cliff to investigate.   I think the texture in the morning light is kind of interesting.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

I pass by this ranch out in west Marin County frequently -- occasionally I'll stop to take a photo and other times I just try to soak everything up with my eyes.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Good morning San Francisco...   Wish I could say something glorious, but this seagull was just on his way to join his buddies in sorting through some spilled garbage in Chinatown.



CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo.
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.

Your comments are invited and welcome.

3 comments:

Leovi said...

I love the textures of the second photo.

Eleonora Baldwin said...

W San Francisco!! And the eclipse!!
Wonderful...

photowannabe said...

Sunrise and the moon. Outstanding leftovers Don.

 
under construction