September 11, 2008

more foggy clouds


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Well, if those pesky foggy clouds weren't in the way you would be able to see Stinson Beach and the ocean...
Way out on the right would be the tiny town of Bolinas, and Point Reyes beyond.
Way out on the left would be the Golden Gate, and California coastline beyond.
--Oh, those pesky foggy clouds...


CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.


Your comments are invited and welcome.

14 comments:

Louise said...

I'm sure if I lived there, the clouds would be pesky indeed. But from here, they are not bothering me a bit. They are only pretty, at least in the light in which you capture them!

Sean said...

I *do* live here and those pesky foggy clouds are really nice at cooling us down after a week of extreme heat.

Don, I love this picture. Thanks for sharing.

photowannabe said...

Bring on the Pesky. What a fabulous composition. Love it Don.

Tomate Farcie said...

No,no,no!!! Not pesky! You mean this BEAUTIFUL, WONDERFUL, CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF IT (well maybe at some point?) Bay Area fog!! Yeah, I know it gets in the way of photography, but what a fantastic air conditioner, though! :)

Anna said...

What an incredible view!

A.

Anonymous said...

very beautiful composition. great clouds. well done

Brad Myers said...

Wow an amazing photo, every week I love looking at your post.

Gowri Mohanakrishnan said...

Ether - and ethereal indeed!

Laura said...

Gorgeous photo! I like how you're above the clouds. Amazing!

Ces Adorio said...

Great image. Is this your normal view? My, you are lucky!

Becky said...

What a spectacular cloud shot. Like being in an airplane.
Happy SWF

Leedra said...

Those pesky clouds sure do make a fantastice photograph.

Leedra said...

Those pesky clouds sure do make a fantastice photograph.

Unknown said...

Stunning picture, I adore clouds and this shot shows their beauty off wonderfully. Thanks for popping in to see my piccie

 
under construction