September 15, 2008

colorful water

click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.

Your comments are invited and welcome.


photowannabe said...

Ah...pretty stained glass. I do love your water pictures.

Shimmy Mom said...

Beautiful pics. I love the pattern, almost like a woven plaid in the water at the top of the screen right under your name. And I like all the colors in this post.

Laura ~Peach~ said...

I love the Fog photos and love the water photos too... its only taken me 5 days to try to get to everyones SWF pics! Love them!

Louise said...

The color is beautiful, but I also love the texture. The one at the top reminds me of cross-hatching. Very interesting. Excellent shots!

ChrisJ said...

Your water pictures are magnificent!

Ivar Ivrig said...

Wow. Wonderful texture and color

evlahos said...

excellent capture. so rich colors and great textures

Adventure girl wanna be said...

This looks like a painting! Fantastic!

under construction