September 27, 2008

beached boat


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

If you ever pass through the tiny hamlet of Inverness (California), on your way to Point Reyes National Seashore, be sure to stop at the Country Store and walk out to the beached boat out back...   This is a popular spot for photographers...   See you there...


CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.


Your comments are invited and welcome.

5 comments:

Tash said...

beached & bleached. I like the angle of the shot - you are so good at that!

chrome3d said...

Wonderful textures. You won´t see me there, sorry, too much distance for a weekend walk.

Catherine said...

Neither do I. I rely on you to bring me there by, let's say, procuration.
This picture is amazing. Before my eyes identify and focus the hull, I thought it was circular wall made of bricks.
Nice optical illusion.You're a magician.
Please call us as soon as you offer us, Europeans, a virtual trip. ; )

Anonymous said...

It doesn't matter what condition the boat is in, it will always make a good picture.

photowannabe said...

Oh boy, do I love this. The textures and rust are right up my ally. I would like this one really enlarged and on the wall.

 
under construction