July 09, 2007

relaxing at the creek


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Now, before anybody freaks out, rest assured that I regret invading the privacy of the folks in the top photo sunbathing at the Lagunitas Creek, but I snapped them in the same innocent spirit that I would have snapped a deer or a cow...   No, I don't go looking for this sort of thing, and I wouldn't take my camera to a nude beach -- but of course I doubt if I will ever intentionally go to a nude beach, but you know, accidents do happen...


CLICK to visit my photographic Daily-Duo...
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat...


Your comments are invited and welcome...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you dont have to apologize. that girl is HOT.

better than the creepy old dudes that lurk on baker beach in SF.

JAM said...

Yep, you caught the innocence of enjoying the sun, not eroticism.

Plus, I love the Irish setter in the bottom photo his ears are perked up like he's trying to tempt the couple to come play with him.

Tomate Farcie said...

Well, to me it's a rather innocent shot, just a group of people relaxing out in the sun, and you can't even see their face that well, so I'd say no worries.

The girl is OK, I guess, but me, I'd much rather look at that dog on shot number 2. Now, that's a great looking dog!

Kate said...

I feel a bit like a voyeur!

 
under construction