July 20, 2007

at Fort Cronkhite


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Look to the east and you will see remnants of WW2 facilities, and look to the west and you will see the beautiful Pacific Ocean...   This is Fort Cronkhite, just "spitting-distance" northwest of the Golden Gate Bridge...

special message for Photowannabe Sue -- thanks for showing me how to spell "mussels"...   Spelling, and the English language in general has always baffled me...


CLICK to visit my photographic Daily-Duo...
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat...


Your comments are invited and welcome...

3 comments:

photowannabe said...

Hi don, glad I could help with the spelling but I had no clue that it had been mispelled. My spelling is really awful. Used to be good but its loosing its strength like every thing else.
Love seeing S.F. and surrounding area from a different view point.
Don't think I will make it back to the Bay Area until September. There's another wedding to attend.

photowannabe said...

Now how did I miss captializing your name Don? Sorry.

Tomate Farcie said...

I know what you mean about the English language (sigh)

 
under construction