June 23, 2014

saving the day -- stopping for just one more


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Friday was my day for playing tourist so I headed out onto the Golden Gate Bridge and snapped up a storm. I may have gotten some potential keepers, and maybe I didn't--I still haven't sorted them out and most likely never will.

I finally made my way up to Hawk Hill, only to be inconvenienced by a crew shooting yet another car commercial, shutting down the "Scenic Route" to Point Bonita. I climbed up above the film crew, watched them working, and scowled.

The un-godly afternoon commute was the final insult, but I think I saved the day on my way home with this snap of my beloved Mount Tamalpais. Maybe you have a better theory, but the vegetation, I have concluded, is most likely from outer-space.


Photographing Marin County - the exhibit - the book       

No comments:

 
under construction