June 27, 2013

Kinney Creek -- an unusual flow in June


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Well, maybe I've just forgotten, but seems like rain in June is exceptionally rare 'round these parts. But we did get a smattering, quite a dousing in fact.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Enough to get the creeks flowing--almost seemed like January once again. Oh yeah, did I tell you that I have a creek named after me?  I sure do... Named it myself. No signs yet, and you certainly can't find it on a map,
but it is right there, along the Fairfax-to-Bolinas Road. Believe it or not!


CLICK for 40 new photos on my main website; www.photoarrow.com.

CLICK for preview of my exhibit at Mill Valley Library during July 2013.

2 comments:

John @ Beans and I on the Loose said...

Someday you must make a sign and take it out there with you, snap a picture and then bring it back home.

AphotoAday said...

Hi Sinbad's dad (John) -- Yeah, I think I could whip something up in Photoshop, no problem. You know, there is a Kinney Lake(s), up on Highway 4 or 88, I've forgotten which, and have never take the mile or so hike to get there.

 
under construction