September 26, 2012

I'll be back in 5 days -- Re-runs in my absence

I'm off on vacation, exploring the mid-California coast, eastern California, the Alabama Hills, Bristlecone Pine, Death Valley, and as far into Nevada as I dare venture, but I'll be back October 1 hopefully with a lot of new photos from my adventure.

Sooooooooo, I have scheduled 30 "automatic" posts for the 30 days of September. Didn't want you to forget about the blog while I was gone.

Here are two more KittyBLOG editions:






sunrise, once again

BLAST-FROM-THE-PAST
AphotoAday post from September 3, 2011


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Now, if I can get my butt in gear I just might be able to make it out this morning in time to view the sunrise.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

And I know, with no clouds in the sky, that today's sunrise is going to probably be a little less than spectacular...



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

But I'll be there soaking it up...



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

I'll have a reserved front row seat with plenty of elbow room. I'll let you know how it goes.



CLICK for new slideshow on my "BIG" photo website.

No comments:

 
under construction