April 08, 2012

more Douglas Iris


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

I made these using my new "casual" method of photographing, a technique where I've been letting myself become absorbed my environs,



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

concentrating less on the camera and more on the oneness of it all.


David Douglas introduced the Douglas-fir into cultivation in 1827. Other notable introductions include Sitka Spruce, Sugar Pine, Western White Pine, Ponderosa Pine, Lodgepole Pine, Monterey Pine, Grand Fir, Noble Fir and several other conifers that transformed the British landscape and timber industry, as well as numerous garden shrubs and herbs.
(source:   Wikipedia)


CLICK for the very "best" of my work on my photo website.

No comments:

 
under construction