May 13, 2011

back out at Lagunitas Creek


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

FIRST OF ALL I apologize for being late with AphotoAday this morning -- the Blogger/Blogspot system had a major hiccup and there was a wide and long service disruption.

But let me take this opportunity to thank all of you who visit this humble blog on a regular basis. I LOVE doing AphotoAday and really don't mind getting out of bed at 4:30AM to get this show on the road.

So, on Wednesday it was "back-out-to-my-favorite-spot" on the Lagunitas Creek in search of ripples and reflections.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

More of this ripple and reflection stuff.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

So there you go -- thanks for stopping by -- with any luck I'll see you tomorrow morning, bright and early.



CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo.
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.

No comments:

 
under construction