March 29, 2009

San Francisco windows


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

San Francisco is full of bold and interesting designs, making the photographer's job pretty darned easy...



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

And while you can find some good bargains in San Francisco, watch out for Price Cleaners Price Cleaners -- they might charge you double.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Most of the restaurants are still closed when I go spooking-around.   That's good, because most restaurant owners and patrons don't appreciate being on "Candid Camera".   I found this still life (of sorts) on Columbus Avenue.


CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.


Your comments are invited and welcome.

3 comments:

Civic Center said...

That top photo is extraordinary even by your rather lofty standards. I also loved the Bolinas series. Thanks for picturing the world.

Louise said...

Is that top photo hats? See, it's bad for me to go shopping!

Your comments on the cleaner sign is hilarious!

Tomate Farcie said...

Love the hats. You just want to reach and grab one! They look real from the other side of my monitor, which is no small achievement!

I also very much enjoy your reflection shots, and this one is another win!

 
under construction