March 01, 2009

drippy tag


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Looks like this freshly painted set of doors was just too much of an opportunity for an enterprising tagger.   I can't exactly tell if the white paint was still wet when the tagger came along, or if the newly painted doors were moist from some of our beloved San Francisco fog.

One thing for sure is that someone is kind of grouchy about "graffitists" messing up his pretty pink garage door.   Like you're actually going to get caught by his surveillance camera -- yeah right...


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney


CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.


Your comments are invited and welcome.

3 comments:

Louise said...

THAT is funny! Kind of graffiti to warn against graffiti!

Tomate Farcie said...

Hmm... on the first one, somebody wrote "repo" so maybe there is some kind of story or reason why they did it on fresh paint?

On the second one, I can understand the frustration of having to constantly clean the walls. The taggers should probably know better by now. Some areas seem to lend themselves perfectly for that purpose, while others, well, I don't know... Here, some kids (?) tagged the aloe plant in front of the building, last year. What was the point of that, I wonder? Now the aloe plant is missing a leaf, I think someone decided to cut it off.

By the way, the first one makes a GREAT SHOT! :)

AphotoAday said...

HI LOUISE -- Yep, the guy messed up his own door to tell others not to mess it up.   That's what they call a Catch22, isn't it?   And I have a mental image of that little man who owns the garage -- but I'll keep the description to myself...

AND HI TOMATE FARCIE -- Yep, I don't know what's wrong with kids these days -- they don't seem to respect anything...   Reminds me of when I was in the third grade -- I was busily carving my and my little girlfriend's initials on the nice wooden desktop when the teacher caught me -- I caught hell for that and was SO ashamed of myself that I never tried to do anything like that again.   To make things worse, my little girlfriend dumped me for a fourth grader...

By the way, I drink Aloe Vera juice now and then for a little intestinal problem I sometimes get -- it works wonders internally and is also good for burns and some other skin conditions. It tastes kind of strange, but you get used to it...

 
under construction