March 08, 2009

Kitty, and near where we live


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Well, there she is folks, the love of my life -- the adorable black and white creature with the rather generic name of Kitty...   Kitty came to live with me about a dozen years ago, but I can't pin it down to a specific date, and I've lost all contact with the family -- my former upstairs neighbors -- that gave her to me...

Kitty and I are great pals...   She's here right now, pretty much like usual, asleep on my lap -- waking only, now and then, to sink the her razor sharp claws into my limpid flesh...



Over at Pestbouncer.com we use a bastardized version of three dot journalism...   It isn't right or grammatical, but it's always been my belief that cats need about three dots to our every one...


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

By the way, these are scenes from up on Mount Tamalpais, out here in my backyard...   The Fairfax to Bolinas Road is finally open again after being closed three months for slide repair...   As you can see, it's beautiful up there...   The creeks, normally almost dry, are flowing at their peak right now...   We've had a whole heck of a lot of rain recently...


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney


CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.


Your comments are invited and welcome.

6 comments:

i beati said...

gorgeous surroundings and of course gorgeous kitty

Louise said...

Such a beautiful place to live, and I love Kitty! I have a thing for black OR black-and-white cats. I have one each. I can relate to the claws in your limpid flesh!

Anonymous said...

This is a great post, especially for someone like me who loves: learning new stuff (Caen), cats, waterfalls,ferns and moss, dots...

Tomate Farcie said...

Good to see all that water coming down and everything green!

It's about time Kitty gets formally introduced on your blog ;)

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

hmmmm Don,
my love is going to your sweet Kitty -I'm not jealous- with the greetings of my friend "Iosje"(noh she's not bitig cats!) I also like the surrounding you showed very rough and I like that!

Sorry I could not react on anything, because of an (1 week!)internet disturbing I am back now!
greetings JoAnn's-D-Eyes/Holland

photowannabe said...

Hello Kitty...
Great shots Don. Perfect waterfall from all the rain. I love it.

 
under construction