September 09, 2008

Buffalo Bill's Brave


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Thanks to all of you who commented yesterday:
Kjpweb, Evlahos -- (thanks)
Photowannabe -- I think they keep a secure eye on them at night.
Janice -- Yep, that would have a totally different feel in fog...
Louise -- Imagine my surprise when I discovered these...
Ivar Ivrig, Fish Whisperer, Roses+Lilacs -- (thanks)
Chrisj -- Wish you were here too...
Aileni -- How unique that your father saw the Buffalo Bill Show when he was a kid...
Louis -- Hope you get out there -- money back guarantee...


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney


CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.


Your comments are invited and welcome.

6 comments:

Louise said...

I love the ocean in the background of the second picture (and the first from yesterday). It looks as if they're just riding along the shore.

photowannabe said...

These figures are amazing. There is such character in the faces. Thanks for showing them to us.

Anonymous said...

this is very beautiful series

DeniseinVA said...

Love these photos. The artwork is incredible, vibrant. You have captured them beautifully.

Tomate Farcie said...

Cool exhibit!! The colors look pretty sharp!

rawtoast said...

Hi - I created a virtual tour of the exhibit today - if you'd like to check it out, it's at bayareavr.net/?p=88.

Great site!

 
under construction