July 19, 2014

photography -- it's sort of a hit or miss proposition


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

No shortage of fog in the past few days, but it has been a heavy type of fog that has not been cooperative. I'm definitely not overly pleased with these two images [above]. What you are seeing here is not actual rain, but condensed fog dripping from trees.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

THIS image [above] from April 2013 is more of what I was going for. I'll keep trying.


NEW !
Donald Kinney Quarterly - volume 2014 issue 2       
Donald Kinney Quarterly - volume 2014 issue 1       

2 comments:

John @ Beans and I on the Loose said...

It looks like the one that you like better is done at a more shallow angle. Maybe that is why.

AphotoAday said...

Thanks JOHN (SINBAD'S DAD) for the idea -- I'll give it a try.

 
under construction