December 03, 2013

3/25 - Photographing Marin County - my new book


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

This image is on page 10...   Taken on Mt. Tamalpais, in August of 2013.

Well, you might have heard me screaming in horror yesterday. The first batch of books rolled in, but there was a huge problem--the resolution was not up to snuff. My fault entirely, but after 5 hours of work the problem is fixed, the publisher has the new version, and a new batch with the proper resolution will be arriving this Friday. This was a costly error for me, so please buy YOUR copy and you can help me dig myself out of the red.
Keep in mind that prints are available (see page 79 for details)...



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

This image is on page 11...   Also taken on Mt. Tam, in January of 2011.

[boiler-plate]
Okay, okay, I realize that not everybody has $30 to shell out for a book, no matter how much they might want to support me and my work, so for the next 22 days I will be showing images from the book 2 at a time. You can also see exactly what the book looks like in a preview from MagCloud, the publisher, and you can also visit my website, DonaldKinney.com to see the images displayed as an exhibit without the book formatting and more info on how to place your order.


Photographing Marin County - the exhibit and book


No comments:

 
under construction